I was completely surprised and flattered and honoured when I saw that The Friendly Bookworm nominated me for a Very Inspiring Blogger award because let’s face it, that’s crazy! So thank you thank you thank you to the Friendly Bookworm for thinking my blog worthy.
But I’m assuming this comes with some kind of shiny trophy or crown, so I’m totally going to accept it and follow the rules. What’s that? There’s no crown? Well that’s a bummer but I’ve gone too far now!
1) Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
2) List the rules and display the award.
3) Share seven facts about yourself.
4) Nominate any number of other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5) Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Seven Facts About Me
- I have loads of siblings. Eight of them in fact: 3 sister and 5 brothers. All of them are younger than me. That means I’m in charge.
- My name is spelled Eva but pronounced Ava. It makes me homicidal when people say my name wrong repeatedly. Like, you obviously get a free pass one time because I get it, I live in North America and it’s not spelled like Ava here. But once I correct you or you’ve heard it and you still say it wrong, I’m going to have to hurt you.
- I’m the easiest person in the world to buy a present for. If it’s my birthday, you can be sure that I will be THRILLED with nail polish or a book. Easy peasy.
- I’m addicted to instagram. I seriously have to stop myself from looking at it all the time, especially right after I post a new picture.
- I hate mushrooms.
- The first thing I do when I move is paint the walls. All the walls.
- I have a German Shepherd called Henrik who I treat like my child. He’s totally spoiled but also has excellent manners and I adore him. He’s the best cuddler when I read.
- Karen @ One More Page – her enthusiasm for and love of reading is infectious. I love the passion she brings to her blog (and twitter and instagram!)
- Lindsay @ Reeder Reads – she works in the publishing industry and gives such a great insider’s perspective on all things reading. I also LOVE her Document Your Life videos every month.
- Wendy @ Wensend – I admire her blog for her willingness to talk about all the things that are going on in her life as well as her great reviews. She can read in a number of languages so hers is always a great blog for some books that you might not run into otherwise.
- Holly and Amanda @ Gun in Act One – these sisters are hilarious discussing a wide range of genres. Their voice is distinct and irreverent and I just love reading their posts.
- Naomi @ Consumed by Ink – I’m woefully underread when it comes to Canadian Lit so I need people like Naomi to remind me of all the reading treasures we have in this great country of ours.
I’m looking forward to seeing who else gets nominated so that I have more great blogs to check out! Thanks again to The Friendly Bookworm!