Today is my birthday, peeps. I’m 30.
I’m not one of those people that gets really stressed about turning another year older. I think I’m finally starting to catch up to the mental age I’ve always been, actually. It’s much more acceptable to stay home and Netflix on Friday night when you’re 30 than it was when I was 25.
Not that that stopped me.
But it’s a milestone birthday so I wanted to mark it with some words of wisdom.
Except now that I’m 30 I know that I actually don’t know sh*t.
Here’s what I do know:
- Life is too short for books you don’t love.
- A great book is always worth re-reading.
- The only constant is change.
- Bookish peeps are the best kind of peeps.
- We all need to be kinder to one another.
- Love is love.
- Jane Austen is the bomb.
Now if you’ll excuse me, I have a birthday to celebrate.