And here we are, the final day of November, the last post for Non-Fiction November. This month long celebration of all things non-fiction is hosted by Katie at Doing Dewey, Julie at JulzReads, Sarah of Sarah’s Book Shelves, Lory of Emerald City Book Review, and Kim at Sophisticated Dorkiness.
This week is hosted by Lory at Emerald City Book Review.
A whole month of non-fiction bingeing begs the question: what books made it onto your TBR List?
This year I actually kept track! These are the books that replaced the ones I read this month (and then some because it was not a strong reading month for me!):
- The Children of Henry VIII by Alison Weir
- The Last Castle by Denise Kiernan
- Dear Farenheit 451 by Annie Spence
- Death is in the Air by Kate Winkler Dawson
- Hit List by James W Hall
- Girls Will Be Girls by Emma O’Toole
- Manson by Jeff Guinn
- Whoredom in Kimmage by Rosemary Mahoney
- The Hiding Place by Corrie ten Boom
Thanks again to Katie, Julie, Sarah, Lory and Kim for hosting another great month of non-fiction. Even though I definitely didn’t get as much non-fiction reading in as I wanted or hoped to, the non-fiction that I did read was pretty great.
(Any event that gets Catherine @ Gilmore Guide to Books to read non-fiction is a success!)
And I’ve added some great new titles to my TBR juuuuuuust in time for Christmas.